What Spiritualism stands for
- An understanding of the spiritual laws of life.
- The awareness of ever ascending spiritual states of beings.
- Freedom of opinion.
- Personal responsibility for intentions.
- Goodwill in all personal relationships.
- Development of spiritual knowledge.
What Spiritualism Proves
- Human survival by demonstrating the fact of communication after death of the physical body.
- The indestructibility fo the spirit consciousness.
- The ability of every spirit to progress to higher states.
- The attraction of like minds in spirit life.
- The dependency of the body upon the spirit.
What Spiritualism Does
- Gives healing to the sick.
- Removes the fear of death.
- Comforts the bereaved.
- Demonstrates the truth of survival and communication.
- Gives new hope to the lonely.
- Helps to unite all religions in their fundamental truths.
The Seven Principals of Spiritualism
(with liberty of interpretation)
- The Fatherhood of God.
- The Brotherhood of Man.
- Communion of Spirits and the Ministry of Angels.
- The Continuous Existence of the Human Soul.
- Personal Responsibility.
- Compensation and Retribution Hereafter for all the Good
and Evil Deeds done on Earth.
- Eternal progress open to Every Human Soul.